JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a cheap 20 gauge shotgun or possibly a .410 if the price is right.

I don't care of brand , model, action (although id prefer it not be a bolt but if the price is right maybe). Just as long as it safely functions.

I am looking to spend 50-100 tops.

Looking for one to cut down to really small for my son to try upland hunting.

Last Edited:
How much for the bolt action? i forgot they had them in bolt. would rather have a single open at top or a pump, but may consider it depending on the price.

I am looking for a cheap 20 gauge shotgun or possibly a .410 if the price is right.

I don't care of brand , model, action (although id prefer it not be a bolt but if the price is right maybe). Just as long as it safely functions.

I am looking to spend 50-100 tops.

Looking for one to cut down to really small for my son to try upland hunting.
I have a New England Firearms pardner model 20 gauge single shot shotgun; it was my husbands and I'm selling off all his guns. All I know about it is the name; I can send a picture if you like.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.