JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Charter Arms
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Portland
State
Oregon
20190429_203048.jpg 20190429_203029.jpg 20190429_202957.jpg 20190429_202948.jpg .40s&w, 5 round, nice condition, never carried, about 400 rounds through. $400.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Joe Olson. Nice. You offer your rifle for my revolver, back out of the deal after arranging a meet, refuse to reply when I offer to buy the rifle outright, write a week later to ask if I still have the revolver for trade, and now using my thread to make a deal with someone else? I'll still give you 400 for the rifle because I have a friend who wants it, otherwise kindly list your item somewhere else.

Joe Olson. Nice. You offer your rifle for my revolver, back out of the deal after arranging a meet, refuse to reply when I offer to buy the rifle outright, write a week later to ask if I still have the revolver for trade, and now using my thread to make a deal with someone else? I'll still give you 400 for the rifle because I have a friend who wants it, otherwise kindly list your item somewhere else.
I certainly did not mean to do that. I sincerely apologize
It just seemed to get awfully complicated when I just wanted to trade for your charter arms. I would still trade but I'm not really interested in selling
Once again I apologize, I have a difficult time in some of the sites and this one is pertiulary difficult for me

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.