JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have some experience or guidance on CETME's that intermittently cycle two rounds on a single fire?
I am wondering if it could be the reloads, or the trigger housing
Thanks all!

Warning.. you have what the BATF classifies as a "machine gun" and they will prosecute you as they have others. It does NOT matter that it is a mechanical malfunction, they are merciless. I would recommend PMing me for an HK expert gunsmith contact you can send your trigger group to for fixing, immediately. Do NOT take it out to shoot it until you get it fixed

PS: I would advise in the meantime not having the trigger group on your property with the rest of the gun.. this is just free advice from someone who has seen too much

bill springfield is an expert with triggers.that is exactly where i would send the trigger if the hammerspring as described isnt at fault. h&k triggers are totally different,bill does them all though...

bill springfield is an expert with triggers.that is exactly where i would send the trigger if the hammerspring as described isnt at fault. h&k triggers are totally different,bill does them all though...

I was going to suggest Ghillie but Bill S can do it too

if you really like the cetme platform,its worth sending it to bill for a trigger job.he knows what to look for if theres something out of place,or defective.used to be about 60.00.good luck

Thanks for all the advise, checked the springs, and they are in place, I'm sure the pin needs a good cleaning.
I will heed your advise Blitz!, thanks!
What's the best way to contact Bill?
Thanks again to all!!!!

Hey Guys,
Did a detailed cleaning of the firing pin and had a chance to test it out today,,
ISSUE RESOLVED!!!
It fired smoothly with a nice clean break
Thanks for the info!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR