JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$825
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is this Century Arms M1 Garand. Some U.S. military parts but not the barrel The barrel has a VAR stamp with a crown above indicating some ferin made. I'm sure someone here can enlighten us. The bolt is stamped SA and it looks like factory grease on the receiver. The barrel is dated '61. All that being said, it is an excellent performing weapon. Accuracy and function are up there with the best of them. My price is $825 and I will listen to offers or trades but I'm really looking for cash. Please PM me with questions, more photos or contact intel. Keep in mind, I don't text. I will meet with a buyer within reasonable distance from Lebanon. Legal fees are on the buyer.

MVC-078S.JPG MVC-079S.JPG MVC-081S.JPG MVC-082S.JPG MVC-080S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The Var barrel is Danish Garand replacement barrel. They have a reputation of good accuracy. Many were returned on USGI Garands that returned from the Danes as part of the Military Assistance Program. Those rifles were later sold through the CMP. There was other sources but in general they are GTG.

Sorry, going to a trade directly. If that falls through I will let you and another member know. When i get back from the deal I will close the post. thanx for the interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.