JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$289
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
This item is brand new, arrived 11/21/2022! :)

Centurion Arms Hammer Forged Barrel

dfgs (2).jpeg dfgs (4).jpeg dfgs (5).jpeg dfgs (6).jpeg dfgs (1).jpeg dfgs (3).jpeg

Centurion Arms, 11.5in FBI, Hammer Forged Barrel, Carbine, .750 Gas Journal w/alignment notch for use with our TABBED gas blocks

THESE SERVE AS HBAR SERVICE BARRELS.

Cold Hammer Forged Barrels

Hammer forging is a process in which a drilled, reamed and honed blank has the rifling formed into it by placing the barrel blank on a mandrel that has the rifling ground into its outer surface. The blank and mandrel are then placed between two opposing power hammers and the blank is beaten around the mandrel leaving the rifling pattern in the barrel. This process leaves an extremely smooth and consistent surface on the inside of the barrel, that lends itself to excellent accuracy. The forging process also work hardens the barrel steel causing a very durable and much longer lasting barrel. Our barrels have a slight taper to the bore during the hammer forging process to ensure better accuracy. Our hammer forged barrels are the best choice for shorter range, combat shooting style and high round counts.

Please PM me for any questions

I take PayPal friends and family
Shipping OK, S/H $9.99
No trade requests please.
No separate part sales please
No face-to-face sales requests please

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show