JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's an H.B. Lee middle school close by to the Lynch school and shouldn't they change that, as it sure makes me think of General lee.

There's an H.B. Lee middle school close by to the Lynch school and shouldn't they change that, as it sure makes me think of General lee.

IMG_0175.JPG

That's a no-go.... offensive to Brazilian tranny-strippers.
im sure you know what im talking about ha ha. im also sure its more offensive to more than just them. and by them i mean they, and by they i mean just them, not all of them. u know. :rolleyes::eek:

just dont wanna step on anyones "toes"

When Jack White died, his kids sold the last 22 acres of the original 160 acre homestead settled in the late 1800's. My kids grew up watching Jack's cattle mosey around his pasture behind our house. The developer that bought it had to donate 5 acres for a neighborhood park, before the county would issue permits to subdivide into lots and build houses. After a few years, someone complained White Park was discriminating against people of other races. They could have renamed it Jack White Park, after the family that homesteaded here for over 100 years, but they caved instead and now it's Diamond Park. The new name has no particular significance or local association but evidently it was the suggestion that drew the fewest objections.

When Jack White died, his kids sold the last 22 acres of the original 160 acre homestead settled in the late 1800's. My kids grew up watching Jack's cattle mosey around his pasture behind our house. The developer that bought it had to donate 5 acres for a neighborhood park, before the county would issue permits to subdivide into lots and build houses. After a few years, someone complained White Park was discriminating against people of other races. They could have renamed it Jack White Park, after the family that homesteaded here for over 100 years, but they caved instead and now it's Diamond Park. The new name has no particular significance or local association but evidently it was the suggestion that drew the fewest objections.
All I can think of is all of those poor African slaves sifting through river beds in the Congo... child soldiers and the like...

This bubblegume has to be made up because of the lack of true discrimination. That's cool. Give the land back to the heirs of the Lynch family. Hold your EASL classes in the middle of a strawberry field.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top