JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After hearing complaints from citizens, the Centennial school district is thinking about removing the word Lynch from three schools in the district. Evidently there was a family named Lynch in the area and they donated land to the district and the schools included "Lynch" in the names of the schools.

I need some context.,,

Do they object to the word lynch as it applies to the violent US history of racial prejudice?

Or are they ashamed of a (now former) US Attorney General who appears to have acted in criminal collusion with the lying husband of a lying Presidential candidate?

Seems like they're not doing a good job of teaching if they can't teach the difference between a last name and hanging someone. There's words all over English with more than one meaning..

Considering the population influx in that area, this does not surpise me.

CHS still had President Bill Clinton POTUS framed images in place long after GWB was president.

Not to mention the rainbow signs on several classrooms designating those spaces as a hate free zone.

Should I mention the classrom that was turned into a daycare for the unwed CHS students?

So now a hanging is racist?
You gotta be pretty ignorant to automatically assume it's racist.
Since when were horse thieves considered a race anyway!

The simple solution to this would be to rename the schools using full names. "John T. Lynch Elementary" "Leslie V. Lynch Middle School", etc.

What would you like to bet that the "complaints from citizens" is really only one person complaining?

E

on a higher note, maybe we ought to bring back public hangings/public humiliation... maybe people will shape up amd quit their bickerin. just a thought

:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top