JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
thats one of those situations where: can you? yes. SHOULD you? probably not.

i wouldnt want the attention. its like open carrying with a concealed license.

It is interesting to note the extreme reactions predicted in the mere presence of a visible firearm. Of course, some of that may be spin to set expectations and form the opinions of people with regards to the presence of firearms in a public setting.

Believe it or not: I want one.

I'm not afraid to openly carry a firearm on my hip so why would anyone be leery of a cell phone case shaped like a banana, sexual toy, gun or even a gay rainbow.

Believe it or not: I want one.

I'm not afraid to openly carry a firearm on my hip so why would anyone be leery of a cell phone case shaped like a banana, sexual toy, gun or even a gay rainbow.

Paint the case rainbow colored. IF you encounter police and they behave inappropriately you can claim it was not only anti-gun, but anti-homosexual marriage. Liberals heads will explode because they won't know what to do.

Paint the case rainbow colored. IF you encounter police and they behave inappropriately you can claim it was not only anti-gun, but anti-homosexual marriage. Liberals heads will explode because they won't know what to do.

Like this?

I want one just to drive the antis crazy!!!

Again, we are a society that panics first and questions with logic and reason second.
Though this may "look" like a firearm why should that cause panic, especially when its not actually a firearm? Law enforcement should have better training than to just panic.

We also have the right to bear arms!! People forget that. This is a bubbleguming cellphone case.

Does it scare the sheep? Sure, but what doesnt these days?!

And do you see the threat they issue with it?
"Expect to be thrown to the ground and illegally detained" sorry boys, THAT is a lawsuit waiting to happen, YOUR actions NOT this product. Now sure, if you are pointing your phone at people as if it were a firearm ok.. I can see some hostile reations.. But talkig on the phone or having it tucked in your pants pocket? Get real.. This isnt "The peoples republic of the United States".. (Yet).. Perhaps these city cops are a little jumpy and the sheeple in the video.. Jesus christ.. What idiots.

"Put a stop to it"
"Dont you dare buy one"
...Its a plastic case!! :confused:

My biggest fear, your get pick pocketed!
Thats a big open lever for someone to snag and run away with taking your phone in the process. For the ones that look more realistic.

But with that said, it allows you to OC and not OC at the same time and call out bigots when they bring up their irrational feal based on an object that "looks" like a firearm only to be made the fool when called out. ;)

Last Edited:
I think this is just what people need who has a job that has a no gun policy but want to cc. First thing to do after getting the new case is to make a big deal about it at work showing it off. Then Just start carring it around. then start cc it making sure to let it print after a while the sheeple will be accustomed to seeing it and pay no attention to it After a while lose the case and Carry your piece. By the way only Carry this thing at work and ditch it when you get to the car to go home.

Right, like taking and taxi when you have a drivers liscense. [emoji57]

Having a concealed license doesn't mean you have to conceal.

Bad analogy. It's like taking a taxi when you have a car.

Open carry has always dumbfounded me. Most of the people I've met who Open carry just want to hide behind Gun Activism to intimidate non gun owners. If you really actually require a firearm for self defense, conceal carry like the rest of sane humanity.

Another dumb product that might get you killed.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews