JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Open carry has always dumbfounded me. Most of the people I've met who Open carry just want to hide behind Gun Activism to intimidate non gun owners. If you really actually require a firearm for self defense, conceal carry like the rest of sane humanity.

You've forgotten that in certain states "open carry" is the only way that a citizen can carry legally. And in certain other states, CCW is the method of carry that is touted as the way to go.

It's just an example of, "LEGISLATORS that can't decide what's best for you and me."

Keep your firearm exposed, so people know what's coming.
or
Keep your firearm hidden, so people don't get scared.:eek:

Aloha, Mark

I want one just to drive the antis crazy!!!

Again, we are a society that panics first and questions with logic and reason second.
Though this may "look" like a firearm why should that cause panic, especially when its not actually a firearm? Law enforcement should have better training than to just panic.

We also have the right to bear arms!! People forget that. This is a bubbleguming cellphone case.

Does it scare the sheep? Sure, but what doesnt these days?!

And do you see the threat they issue with it?
"Expect to be thrown to the ground and illegally detained" sorry boys, THAT is a lawsuit waiting to happen, YOUR actions NOT this product. Now sure, if you are pointing your phone at people as if it were a firearm ok.. I can see some hostile reations.. But talkig on the phone or having it tucked in your pants pocket? Get real.. This isnt "The peoples republic of the United States".. (Yet).. Perhaps these city cops are a little jumpy and the sheeple in the video.. Jesus christ.. What idiots.

"Put a stop to it"
"Dont you dare buy one"
...Its a plastic case!! :confused:

My biggest fear, your get pick pocketed!
Thats a big open lever for someone to snag and run away with taking your phone in the process. For the ones that look more realistic.

But with that said, it allows you to OC and not OC at the same time and call out bigots when they bring up their irrational feal based on an object that "looks" like a firearm only to be made the fool when called out. ;)

Rrrrright......better training. I'm guessing that perhaps......you've never actually been a street police officer?

Because when someone makes a sudden movement, you can always tell it's an airsoft look alike (or cell phone). Even in iffy lighting, from say 25 feet away, when the pucker factor is high?

Maybe, orange paint is the answer, right?

But then......knowing that some people have taken to removing paint or adding paint, to get the look/response that that they desire.

Do you or the police wanna take the chance?

Course.....you and everyone else always follow a police officer's instructions (saying at this point that the police is in the right). But Right or Wrong.....people have and haven't always responded correctly. Perhaps, got shot or didn't get shot. Perhaps/maybe sometimes, it was just a matter of luck that someone wasn't hurt?

Lawsuit. Yeah.....this is America. It could always happen.

But that's a great comfort, when you're burying a loved one.

AND, don't get me wrong.....our system (laws and capitalism) allows a product to be brought to market when there are no laws against it. Note: I never said that it should be banned. I just think that I love my kid enough to steer him/her away from such a purchase.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Rrrrright......better training. I'm guessing that perhaps......you've never actually been a street police officer?

Because when someone makes a sudden movement, you can always tell it's an airsoft look alike (or cell phone). Even in iffy lighting, from say 25 feet away, when the pucker factor is high?

Maybe, orange paint is the answer, right?

But then......knowing that some people have taken to removing paint or adding paint, to get the look/response that that they desire.

Do you or the police wanna take the chance?

Course.....you and everyone else always follow a police officer's instructions (saying at this point that the police is in the right). But Right or Wrong.....people have and haven't always responded correctly. Perhaps, got shot or didn't get shot. Perhaps/maybe sometimes, it was just a matter of luck that someone wasn't hurt?

Lawsuit. Yeah.....this is America. It could always happen.

But that's a great comfort, when you're burying a loved one.

AND, don't get me wrong.....our system (laws and capitalism) allows a product to be brought to market when there are no laws against it. Note: I never said that it should be banned. I just think that I love my kid enough to steer him/her away from such a purchase.

Aloha, Mark
Aw, feel better now?

I just think that I love my kid enough to steer him/her away from such a purchase.

LOL....then, I also recommended to him, NOT TO BUY a Glock.

Aloha, Mark

I have to agree there is no smart reason to have something like this. Walk around with what looks like a gun sticking out of your back pocket for what? Attention? If that is what someone is after they will get it, lots of it. Some seem to need it so it would give them that. There have been at least a few times where a normal phone in hand lead to some poor guy getting shot. The last one was the Uber driver who shot that clown. That one the guy was begging to get shot. Is someone who feels people don't pay enough attention to them want one of these to get attention? Shrug, great, freedom and all. I personally can see no upside to wanting this kind of attention.

I just think that I love my kid enough to steer him/her away from such a purchase.

LOL....then, I also recommended to him, NOT TO BUY a Glock.

Aloha, Mark

If one of my kids wanted one of these? I would flat out tell them not while you live with me. I would of course "try" to reason with them first to talk them out of it. If that did not work I would make it a "after you leave my home you can do anything you want".

These seem to be one of those stupid as- things that come around every few years looking for a fool to buy them. I believe cops should get a pass on any shooting involving one, "it looked like A GUN" Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

As an admitted trouble maker, this gave me a good laugh. Where were these when i was in highschool. Something about triggering inherently hysterical people just makes me giddy. But then of coarse theres the police side of the situation. Death by phone case wouldnt read well at a closed casket

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top