JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I checked all the other local articles on this event - non of the rest mention a patron with a gun
in the police interview, the suspect SAYS someone pointed a gun at him, but police did not mention that they observed a patron with a gun, permit or not
but Mr Mitchell "clearly needed medical attention" when the police arrived and was still in the hospital today

so, here's how I read it
a group of patrons are watching a game on the Big Screen at their local Sports Bar
a drug addict walks in and points a pellet gun at the bar tender and demands money
one of the patrons, engaged in his game gets upset because this punk is interrupting his game
carry permit or not, he pulls out his firearm and aims it at the kids head
"REALLY" says he
the kid puts down his pellet gun and the patrons, disrupted from their game on the big screen, beat the snot out of him
Portland Police show up at some point and find this drug addict on the floor "OBIOUSLY IN NEED OF MEDICAL CARE"
the kid tells police that a patron pointed a REAL gun at him - the PPD ask the patrons and bar crew if they observed such an incident
NA NA say the patrons, we never saw anyone with a real firearm, we just kicked the S--t out of this drug addict with the pellet gun

so, here's how I read it
a group of patrons are watching a game on the Big Screen at their local Sports Bar
a drug addict walks in and points a pellet gun at the bar tender and demands money
one of the patrons, engaged in his game gets upset because this punk is interrupting his game
carry permit or not, he pulls out his firearm and aims it at the kids head
"REALLY" says he
the kid puts down his pellet gun and the patrons, disrupted from their game on the big screen, beat the snot out of him
Portland Police show up at some point and find this drug addict on the floor "OBIOUSLY IN NEED OF MEDICAL CARE"
the kid tells police that a patron pointed a REAL gun at him - the PPD ask the patrons and bar crew if they observed such an incident
NA NA say the patrons, we never saw anyone with a real firearm, we just kicked the S--t out of this drug addict with the pellet gun
I see nothing wrong with that. Snitches.... meet stitches.....

Problem solved, no harm done (err.. ill deserved) so why make anyones day (LEO's included) any more complicated than it needs to be? If everyone that matters is happy... leave it alone, I say! 🤣

Last Edited:
I've gone down head first into our septic tank to do repairs
my poop does not float
if your poop floats its a sign of a sever medical condition and you should contact your primary healthcare provider
Or, you just have gas mixed in a softer wad of feces, that'll float every time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top