JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Ridgefield
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 1k of the above mentioned primers I would like to trade for powder. I'm asking those That can spare some powder and need these primers to make me a offer on what you think is a fair trade. I will accept offer that suits me.
Powder I'm looking for by preference
Varget
H4350ext
H4350

CFE pistol
Universal
W231
W244
Alliant Bullseye
Titegroup

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have 1k of the above mentioned primers I would like to trade for powder. I'm asking those That can spare some powder and need these primers to make me a offer on what you think is a fair trade. I will accept offer that suits me.
Powder I'm looking for by preference
Varget
H4350ext
H4350

CFE pistol
Universal
W231
W244
Alliant Bullseye
Titegroup
Are you interested in Titegroup? I know it's at the bottom of your list I'd I'd be willing to trade 5037038018. I'm only about 10 minutes away from you

Are you interested in Titegroup? I know it's at the bottom of your list I'd I'd be willing to trade 5037038018. I'm only about 10 minutes away from you
What is trade ratio? Keep in mind these BR-4 cost double what standard SRP do. Also they are new inventory from local retailer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top