JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While bear hunting yesterday my buddy and I stopped at a couple gravel pits in search of brass. While picking up some .40 I noticed one of them looked funny. It was a 9mm necked out to a .40. Just a reminder to be mindful and shoot one caliber at a time. Also had a friend who put a .270 shell in a 7 mag.
Both black Remington 700's, easy to do. That's why I only shoot 30-06.

I actually had a .40 run through a .45 once, buddy loaded the mag and handed it to me. None of us owned a .40 so its still a mystery where it came from, luckily no one got hurt and the firearm survived without a problem.

I once picked up a 300 Win Mag case that had obviously been fired in a 300 Weatherby Mag chamber. I wonder how many were shot until it was figured out?

While bear hunting yesterday my buddy and I stopped at a couple gravel pits in search of brass. While picking up some .40 I noticed one of them looked funny. It was a 9mm necked out to a .40. Just a reminder to be mindful and shoot one caliber at a time. Also had a friend who put a .270 shell in a 7 mag.
Sounds like a 357 sig round.

I did that once. My 9mm pile got a little too close to my .40 pile and a 9mm got loaded into a mag for a glock 23. Very low report, almost no recoil, I thought it was a squib at first. Case looked kinda cool afterwards though. I kept it as a reminder to be more careful.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top