JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While bear hunting yesterday my buddy and I stopped at a couple gravel pits in search of brass. While picking up some .40 I noticed one of them looked funny. It was a 9mm necked out to a .40. Just a reminder to be mindful and shoot one caliber at a time. Also had a friend who put a .270 shell in a 7 mag.
Both black Remington 700's, easy to do. That's why I only shoot 30-06.

I actually had a .40 run through a .45 once, buddy loaded the mag and handed it to me. None of us owned a .40 so its still a mystery where it came from, luckily no one got hurt and the firearm survived without a problem.

I once picked up a 300 Win Mag case that had obviously been fired in a 300 Weatherby Mag chamber. I wonder how many were shot until it was figured out?

While bear hunting yesterday my buddy and I stopped at a couple gravel pits in search of brass. While picking up some .40 I noticed one of them looked funny. It was a 9mm necked out to a .40. Just a reminder to be mindful and shoot one caliber at a time. Also had a friend who put a .270 shell in a 7 mag.
Sounds like a 357 sig round.

I did that once. My 9mm pile got a little too close to my .40 pile and a 9mm got loaded into a mag for a glock 23. Very low report, almost no recoil, I thought it was a squib at first. Case looked kinda cool afterwards though. I kept it as a reminder to be more careful.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top