JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Bonney Lake
State
Washington
Zip Code
A few months ago I decided to take my hobby and turn it into a side hustle. I currently have several calibers of Cast Lead and Coated bullets available for purchase. My lead bullets are 16 BHN made with a 92/6/2 alloy and lubed with White Label lube. Coated bullets are made with the same 92/6/2 alloy and then coated with Hi-Tek Supercoat bullet coating.

Others calibers are available for backorder. Typically, I can fill a backorder in 1-2 weeks. If you are looking for bulk quantity, reach out to me and we will work something out. There will be a longer lead time on bulk orders.

If you are unsure about purchasing a brand you are not familiar with, no problem. Message or email me and I will answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Website: Bullets and Reloading Components – Evergreen Ballistics

Coupon code for 5% off: nwfirearms (expires 11-30-2020)

Email: [email protected]

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top