JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for grabs is a Carver Custom Glock 17 race gun. I had hopes of getting into the sport, but they never transpired. I have shot maybe 250 flawless rounds through this pistol. It's a HOOT to shoot…flat and fast. Complete with soft pistol bag, paperwork, (4) magazines and replacement recoil springs as listed below. I'm asking $1800.

I have conducted a good amount of business on here and other sites, to include the sale of high-dollar items such as complete rifles, handguns, upper and lower receivers, and high-end optics. Lots of positive feedback, so buy with confidence. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thank you for your interest.

Specs:

3rd Generation G17 Glock
KKM SS Precision Barrel - 9MM
CARVER 3 Port Compensator - Silver
CARVER C-More Mount - Silver
C-More Slideride 8 MOA
SJC Slideracker - Silver
CARVER Custom UL 2.0-2.5 Lb Trigger
CARVER Custom Guide Rod
Wolff 11 lb (installed) 12 lb & 15 lb Springs
CARVER Custom "Big Mouth" Silver Anodized Magwell
CARVER Custom Extended Ejector
Lowered Ejection Port
Four (4) G17 HiCap Magazines w/ 5 round red Arredondo extensions (22 round capacity)
Extended Mag Release
SJC BIG Button Mag Button

DSC_1243_zps1925759b.jpg

DSC_1244_zpsdd44fa09.jpg

DSC_1247_zpsf75606d2.jpg

DSC_1248_zpsb9756de7.jpg

Last Edited:
Up for grabs is a Carver Custom Glock 17 race gun. I had hopes of getting into the sport, but they never transpired. I have shot maybe 250 flawless rounds through this pistol. It's a HOOT to shoot…flat and fast. Complete with soft pistol bag, paperwork, (4) magazines and replacement recoil springs as listed below. I'm asking $1850.

I have conducted a good amount of business on here and other sites, to include the sale of high-dollar items such as complete rifles, handguns, upper and lower receivers, and high-end optics. Lots of positive feedback, so buy with confidence. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thank you for your interest.

Specs:

3rd Generation G17 Glock
KKM SS Precision Barrel - 9MM
CARVER 3 Port Compensator - Silver
CARVER C-More Mount - Silver
C-More Slideride 8 MOA
SJC Slideracker - Silver
CARVER Custom UL 2.0-2.5 Lb Trigger
CARVER Custom Guide Rod
Wolff 11 lb (installed) 12 lb & 15 lb Springs
CARVER Custom "Big Mouth" Silver Anodized Magwell
CARVER Custom Extended Ejector
Lowered Ejection Port
Four (4) G17 HiCap Magazines w/ 5 round red Arredondo extensions (22 round capacity)
Extended Mag Release
SJC BIG Button Mag Button

View attachment 89240

View attachment 89241

View attachment 89242

View attachment 89243
Trade four a Yamaha 350 warrior?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.