JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am selling my Glock Open build, this setup was put together for GSSF matches and I just don't shoot it enough to justify holding onto it. So I'm letting it go, the platform is a gen 3 Glock 17 with a Carver Custom frame mounted optic mount with vortex venom mounted, Carver Custom Open class Magwell with brass plug, Carver Custom Slide Racker, an SJC Compensator and a match grade KKM threaded barrel. Not installed but will come with the pistol is also a Carver Custom Gas Pedal that will mount to the optic mount. This package will also include an entire competition belt rig with 3 CR Speed mag pouches and a CR Speed holster with custom work performed by Carver Custom to work with their mount and a Midway USA Competition belt. This setup has run factory ammo and light reloads great and has approx 500 rounds through it. It will also come with 2 magpul 27 round magazines. My preferred FFL is Tigard Pawn and if you have any questions feel free to send me a message. I will consider all trades but pistols and nice .30 cal hunting rifles will likely be what I'm looking for.

IMG_8781.jpeg IMG_8773.jpeg IMG_8775.jpeg IMG_8778.jpeg IMG_8780.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.