JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
COME ONE, COME ALL!!
Well, we don't have room for all, but I hope we get more than one.:)

The Cascade Sportsman's Club June Gun Show is this Saturday at the American Legion Hall in Carson, WA. Doors open at 8:30 and we are there until 3:00, unless it is really slow, in which case things get thin by 2:00. Admission is $2 or two cans of food for the local Food Bank. About two dozen tables of guns and gun-related items. No fudge and no Beanie Babies, unless they are filled with Tannerite!! Now THAT would be a good time!!

Please stop by and introduce yourself. Jeannie and I will have the tables in the back right-hand corner of the room.

Our gun show schedule is the first Saturday of February, April, June, August, October and December, always the same hours as above. We are currently working on moving to a larger venue later this year so check back here for locations of future shows.

Hope to see you there!!
Thanks!!

OK, Ok, ok.....I went.

I drove from Vancouver and got there pretty early. Well, early enough to hopefully find some bargains. And, I wasn't disappointed. Yup, the show was small and there was free parking. The entry fee was small enough and as expected there wasn't any Beanie Babies or Fudge selling tables. Just mostly guns and the small stuff (gun related).

I came away some $65 lighter. And met some nice sellers. BTW, I left the $30 - 1000 ct. primer bricks for the rest of you, as I'm stocked up from awhile back.

Thanks OP for the recommendation.

Aloha, Mark

Mark, you should have introduced yourself!! I talked to @ogre for a couple of minutes. Thanks for coming out, both of you, and any others that made the drive. We had a couple of our regular vendors cancel due to graduations but still did okay. Hope you can make it out again in August!!

Wished I could have got up there, too mach work on the weekends for me. I like it that way though, can't stand recreating when everyone else does.

This show is every other month, isn't that right Korey? Work slows down as the summer comes on, I'll probably be able to make the next one. Keep us posted here.

Yes @Mikej, every other month. Next show August 5th, then October 7th, then December 2nd. We are still working on a larger venue, hopefully we will know by then. I'll update here as we go along.

Yes @Mikej, every other month. Next show August 5th, then October 7th, then December 2nd. We are still working on a larger venue, hopefully we will know by then. I'll update here as we go along.

Aug, sounds good. I can take a Saturday off fairly easy. And by then the gun/accessory fund might be up where I can buy something more substantial.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top