JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$680
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Forest grove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am selling my walther 9mm handgun, this handgun was used 4 times since new. Comes with two 15 round magazines, case, and lock.

89CDB482-5D78-4C09-9B28-9780BAA0181A.jpeg C6A70ECA-0D78-4434-AD29-314CB4BCBA05.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Was actually a confirmation challenge post, wherein the OP/supposed owner could have the opportunity to chime in & identify what he/she is actually selling...
I also posted because I find the pricing weird for what is being offered. So was also a confirmation challenge post as to what else could be included the that price of $680...

Hey,
Thanks for offering up your walther pdp. You sure made a smart choice in buying this… particularly if it was one of your first pistol purchases. These offer one of the best values, for an extremely accurate and very reliable handgun. Trigger is one of the best I've found for sure.

This is just my opinion. I'm not a moderator or trying to get in anyone's business.
Please don't be the price police. Please let people try to sell there stuff on here without being micro managed on what they want for their stuff. I have only been on here for a short time and am just beginning to understand the rules. No one wants to be called out in public on their pricing. Just pm them and start a conversation perhaps. I'm guessing this person paid near what he is asking for it when they first came out and he's just trying to minimize his losses.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.