JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,
I been looking at going camping and shooting down in capital forest for a day trip. I seen old posts and just don't want to be disappointed if old info. Can anyone give me update where to shoot down there, if good campsite, sites to see?
Thank you guys

I avoid that place like the plague after having ten too many encounters with tweaker lowlifes that seem to infest the area. If you decide to go please be careful.
Well that kinda disappointing but totally appreciate the heads up....
I would like somewhere i can shoot(legally), maybe camp for night, not many hours drive from Tacoma, and with woods so i can get away from city. If you have any recommendations please feel free to enlighten me because I don't have a clue.
:confused:

Well that kinda disappointing but totally appreciate the heads up....
I would like somewhere i can shoot(legally), maybe camp for night, not many hours drive from Tacoma, and with woods so i can get away from city. If you have any recommendations please feel free to enlighten me because I don't have a clue.
:confused:
What do you consider not many hours from Tacoma?
I will echo the sentiments with regard to capital state forest.

Because of my location I frequent the olympic peninsula. No problems shooting or camping in the national forest.

Take a bit of a drive north from CSF and check out the high steel bridge.
High Steel Bridge - 雪尔顿 - 桥 | Facebook

You will see plenty of opportunities and run into some friendly folks who will be glad to point the way.

~Whitney

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top