JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did learn a lesson about size in hand, compared to size in carry. And my hip dose not know my gun is 1/2'' thinner. Or even several oz. heavier. That's with a good thick carry belt. And weather it's IWB or a Super-Tuk style holster. My gun always hangs off a belt. A belt will make more difference in carry comfort than a diminutive little gun. And most will never figure it out. Or it will take them years. I'm not talking a cheep car-hart belt that looks thick. I mean a good 1/4''x1-1/2'' belt. That's gona set you back $90 or so. Funny thing is that after 12 years mine is almost like new. And on cource to last me a lifetime. You will like the nano. I had zero trouble with mine. It's a well made gun. And the striker drop button is a great idea. But I will stick with my glock 26. And I know the nano is thinner. Really, I would accept six rounds over 10. If their was any honest ease of carry. Can a gun be too small? No. Not if it works. But I found what size was small enough to carry. And it's slightly bigger than the current crop of mini nines. Keep in mind I don't pocket carry. Mine is always on my waist somewhere. So maybe these little nines are gona be just the ticket for this?

Also, for those that haven't yet seen this method of recoil management, check it out. It was a new concept to me and i've been training with this grip for over a year now and i can really control my sr40c well now. At combat ranges, this is my chosen method and while it took a couple sessions to get used to, my rapid fire shooting improved in the first half hour by orders of magnitude:
This is how I learned to shoot, and most people at the range I see use this method. I don't have anything else to compare it against since I have only shot this way, but
there doesn't seem to be a lot of recoil with it.

Quakerbacker,

He demonstrates the controlability of the Shield in .40 when fired by someone who has trained properly. That's exactly what I was getting at in my earlier post. It is absolutely possible to control it, provided you put in the time necessary to manage it.
Hopefully most gun owners will put in the time to train properly :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top