JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
INteresting design particularly the large one.
But looks heavy. Seems to me I use to have a plastic one than fit in my pantry think it held 24 cans
Looks like a candidate for a good plastic or aluminum?
Agree - needs to be on wheels

Seems there is plenty of interest. I too am very interested. I would like to get one of the large ones.... maybe 2 of them. ANy word as to when production will begin? I am ready to order.......

Sorry I disappeared on this guys. I got started on these for personal use when the cabinet business was slow but then got a contract for displays for a well known PNW chain and have been very busy, and the last two months have been crazy with remodels due to the Washington Liquor law changes. I did have issues trying to figure out what to offer as with 3 different depths, and trying to offer all the combinations to keep everyone's wants filled we were looking at close to 100 combinations and that is just way to many to try and cut and stock. I was also worried about the larger units with people not thinking about what it would weigh loaded up and placing it on something that would not support it. With a little more feed back from you guys, I would like to come up with standard sizes. I have 11", 18" and 21" depths which is based on Pantry and storage shelving along with optimized material usage. Any one of these depths can easily be up to 5 units wide based on a standard can. The multiple heights is where I cant decide what to offer, they can be stacked up with minimal space loss plus the smaller parts would be easier to ship. I know whatever we decide to go with, it wont make everybody happy but the more sizes the more headaches, at least getting started moving forward. I also need to update the pricing I had come up with as materials have gone up a little in the last year.

If you are interested in a specific size, I am willing to make them up as special orders. PM me with what you have in mind and I can tell you what will work and a cost. We go to the Portland area a lot, just up in Kelso WA today and if you are not in a hurry could bring up on a trip to save shipping.

I totally want some of these. Local guy, great product.

Fire me a price via PM. I will buy 6 of them if they are avaliable in a "single high" version for standard cans (4 1/2") and 4 in a "single high wide" for my bigger cans (6" cans).

Any info would be great.

Oh and I sent in my name and address just incase you hadn't handed out three to be tested yet...hahaha

I absolutely love this unit. My available space for one of your units is 17" height, 24 depth, 45" length. Do you have a pattern with instructions available. Have you determined a pricing yet? The units are made out of MDF and I know that the weight for shipping might be a bit pricey. Please let me know what is available at this time. Thanks You !

First let me say thanks for all the suggestions. I am trying to make changes and better the design as they fit into my daily schedule based on what you guys are coming on and suggesting. I have come up with a design that makes it possible to make a unit longer without doubling up the end panels the way the single units did. This worked out perfectly and the next step will be to make multiple height panels for 2, 3 or 4 units high.

Here is the multi-wide prototype....Each unit only takes 8 screws to put together.

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

I absolutely love this unit. My available space for one of your units is 17" height, 24 depth, 45" length. Do you have a pattern with instructions available. Have you determined a pricing yet? The units are made out of MDF and I know that the weight for shipping might be a bit pricey. Please let me know what is available at this time. Thanks You !

Sorry it took so long to get back, been working out of town a lot.

What we have to fit your space is a 9 can wide unit that is 21” Deep x 46-3/4” Long x 11 Tall” for $77.50 and this unit will hold 108 cans. This is a kit you assemble and we could ship everything in 2 USPS flat rate game board boxes for $27.00 except the dowels would not fit because of the length. We could sell you the kit without the dowels and you could pick them up at any Home Building supply store and we would give you the length to cut them for $68.50. At this time we are not offering a Pattern.

One thing you HAVE to keep in mind is where you are putting these units and they can get heavy and where ever they are placed, needs to be able to support the weight.

Getting into our slow time of the year and we will be deciding on the sizes to offer and we know we wont make everybody happy but we need to get started somewhere and then we will go from there. We do have many units assembled at our shop in Coos Bay that we have been selling locally, if you are near, they can be picked up.

Thanks

9DA9DAFE-879A-4A84-8F42-EB2BAF2AB30F-6615-00000CBF907FF446.jpg

Hi again, I would like to purchase this unit. Please let me know what size cans this unit will hold. I have a variety of sizes and want to make sure I would be able to store them all. I'm willing to purchase the dowels at my local hardware store that's not a problem. I will be placing this unit on a large steeel shelfing unit. Can you please send me a picture of the exact unit I will be receiving.
Do you have a local place here in Southern California that I may pick up this unit at ??? Probably not, but I thought I would ask anyway.

Thanks again .......

Hi again, I would like to purchase this unit. Please let me know what size cans this unit will hold. I have a variety of sizes and want to make sure I would be able to store them all. I'm willing to purchase the dowels at my local hardware store that's not a problem. I will be placing this unit on a large steeel shelfing unit. Can you please send me a picture of the exact unit I will be receiving.
Do you have a local place here in Southern California that I may pick up this unit at ??? Probably not, but I thought I would ask anyway.

Thanks again .......

These were designed for the most common can size and will accept a can up to 3 1/12" in Diameter and 4 1/2" tall. We may in the future offer them in the larger sizes but not at this time. Here is the picture of the unit that would fit in your space.

IMG_1827.jpg
IMG_1828.jpg

After testing multiple configurations and setting prices on different sizes, we’ve decided to only offer single high units up to 4 wide. The main reasons are stability of multiple high units, the loaded weight of multiple high and wide units, ease of handling a loaded unit and shipping costs. Plus there is no significant savings in multiple high units as material usage is almost the same. This way we can have fewer parts to stock which leads to faster shipping time.

All of these sizes can be shipped in USPS Flat Rate boxes to save shipping costs due to the weight of the MDF materials. This also lets us have preset shipping costs. If you have any questions or want to place an order, you can contact us at: [email protected]

Here is current pricing.

Thanks

CanRacksMasterPriceList11_15_12.jpg

Great idea and good job, I think you might have a new cabinet idea, all you need are doors and then incorporate these into your kitchen cabinet offerings and I would think that if these are in a showroom they would sell as a complete unit with matching doors to the rest of the cabinets.

Lots better than the lazy Susan we currently use.

I also think you could build a large free standing unit for the garage complete with doors so the nosey neighbors can't see all of your stores.

Bill

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads