JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I worked at the Big B I learned from our Italian colleagues that they have vending machines at work that dispense wine. :eek:
Combine the 2 and you have a workday of constant giggles.
Maybe they could add Dexedrine to the mix to stay alert with the weed and wine. Don't want any workplace accidents.
(Ref, "Willin" by Little Feat Little Feat – Willin')

Back in the Dream Time I was told by a junkie (so he was speaking from experience) that tobacco was more addictive than smack.
Tobacco kills about 400k annually. I have never seen figures suggesting that gigglebush is responsible for such carnage.
Not advocating for it, jus' sayin'.

Back in the Dream Time I was told by a junkie (so he was speaking from experience) that tobacco was more addictive than smack.
Tobacco kills about 400k annually. I have never seen figures suggesting that gigglebush is responsible for such carnage.
Yeabut tobacco made America, dope destroyed it.
so there's that little tidbit

Meanwhile... Gun owners and people employed in certain jobs can't smoke it so...

Within one week of training, my company fired someone for pissing hot on a drug test.

So....has there been a reliable in-field MJ sobriety test developed yet? Or, are they just making MJ ever easier to get, but still unable to test for MJ DUI?

Last Edited:

Took my SIL years to quit smoking tobacky. He tried a number of things before he was able to kick. I've known a number of people who died from lung cancer due to being a smoker.

I do not know of anybody who died from use of marijuana. I don't smoke pot, only tried it once and it did nothing for me. I would like to get some CBD but I am afraid it would not be good with my heart meds (interaction with the CYP3A4 enzyme in your liver - just like grapefruit - makes the meds more effective, maybe too effective).

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top