JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Canik
Caliber
9mm
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for trade is my Canik MC9 concealed setup. Gun is flawless, zero failures (more than happy to let you shoot it and confirm), and shoots amazing. Put like 3-400 rounds with no failures thru it. Ambidextrous so it'll work for right handed and wrong handed shooters.

Canik already is known for their great trigger, this pistol is no exception. In addition, I dropped in the Freedomsmith Zombie Pro, so now this little hammer has a zero uptake, zero creep, crispy bang button all would enjoy. Added a TLR7sub, grips - stick on kind in case you don't like (also this will come with HandleIt Elite grips that are still in package), Holosun 407k FDE with the 6 moa dot which cowitnesses perfectly in the bottom of the window, and a Slimfit sidecar holster made for this exact setup which makes this an amazing turnkey CCW setup. Comes with boxes for canik including all extras and tools they're known for, and the holosun box as well.

So wait, it's amazing…. And you're getting rid of it? Well, bought a Glock G19 this weekend and it turns out I'm just a HUGE based fanboy of Glocks. Shot a few way back in the day and wrote them off until now. Best way to describe it is that it's like that guy who ran into his high school sweetheart and realized he never should've left her.

So what do I want for this glorious setup? Come on son you already know, a sweet sweet Glock setup. Since I've got my g19 to cover my concealed needs, Mostly looking for a gen 5 G34 (MOS or optic cut) preferably with enclosed emitter, heck maybe even a safariland that fits it too. Obvi I'll toss in cash for discrepancies in prices. Could also be into a Sig as well since I really dig what they're doing with fire control unit modularity, let me know what ya got

Anyways, back to staring at my Glock, let me know what ya got!

Meet up at Adaptive Firing Solutions for the deal and transfer, Steve rocks and he does $20 transfers including the background, cannot beat that. And he does the three day release for CHL holders, etc.

Oh, since someone will ask, I'm only "parting this out" if someone decides they just want the holster and gun together only first, at which point I'd sell off the light and holosun separately. But smart money would scoop this setup, it rocks.

And since someone ELSE will ask, cash price is $1000, and I'm firm on that given this sweet setup. MC9s for some reason are also unicorns right now. And the holster is special order and takes 4-5 weeks. Or just get this slick setup and you can have it all in a few days.

IMG_8455.jpeg IMG_8458.jpeg IMG_8456.jpeg IMG_8460.jpeg IMG_8457.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.