JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling a very fine, well made Canik 55 S-120 9mm pistol. This is a CZ75B clone. Very accurate and reliable. Includes box/paperwork/etc. that it came with. Has had a Cajun Gun Works floating trigger pin and 3-piece spring kit installed. Original parts included. This particular pistol has a matte chrome finish. The 2 magazines are MecGar 17 rounders and original to the gun. Great value for the money! $370 cash FTF or $430 shipped to your FFL if out of state. These sell new on Gunbroker for a "Buy it now" price of $450+shipping and transfer fees. I will split transfer fee at Tropic pawn in Vancouver. No trades please.:)

Montana%20and%20Canik%20005_zpsuybgfnb7.jpg Montana%20and%20Canik%20006_zpshufiftuo.jpg

Last Edited:
Dave...Rick here. 8 mm Mauser, Ruger convertible Rick. How goes it? When are you coming back to Centralia? If you still have the 75b clone I might have to take it off your hands.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.