JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thanks to everyone who responded and helped me. I ended up buying the Fenix E20 2015 Edition for $37 at REI. I'm sure this is the beginning of many flashlights for me since I am finding them strangely addictive. I would like to try an Olight M18 Maverick next.

I would like to use lithium AA batteries since I know that they are supposed to last longer and can (hopefully) withstand the cold & the heat better than alkaline batteries since I plan to keep this in either my car or a garage. Can I use AA lithium batteries in this flashlight?

As you can see below, the packaging says I can use AA batteries without saying only use lithium or alkaline. It also says that it takes Ni-MH batteries which I believe are rechargeable but not necessarily lithium batteries. I just want to make sure and not blow up this flashlight by using the wrong batteries. I looked on the Fenix website with no luck, my Google search skills didn't turn up much, and Fenix won't answer their phone. Thanks in advance for all your answers.

IMG_2080.JPG

IMG_2081.JPG

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany