JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thanks to everyone who responded and helped me. I ended up buying the Fenix E20 2015 Edition for $37 at REI. I'm sure this is the beginning of many flashlights for me since I am finding them strangely addictive. I would like to try an Olight M18 Maverick next.

I would like to use lithium AA batteries since I know that they are supposed to last longer and can (hopefully) withstand the cold & the heat better than alkaline batteries since I plan to keep this in either my car or a garage. Can I use AA lithium batteries in this flashlight?

As you can see below, the packaging says I can use AA batteries without saying only use lithium or alkaline. It also says that it takes Ni-MH batteries which I believe are rechargeable but not necessarily lithium batteries. I just want to make sure and not blow up this flashlight by using the wrong batteries. I looked on the Fenix website with no luck, my Google search skills didn't turn up much, and Fenix won't answer their phone. Thanks in advance for all your answers.

IMG_2080.JPG

IMG_2081.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews