JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Idk.. But that's why I Almost NEVER Post pics. All pics get bleached with scramble exif. Honeslty I don't even trust the site, its basically some one else's and respect that but when the rubber meets the road that also presents risk. One thing is for sure though even if there aren't feds on this site, there 100% for certain is feds watching this and ALL gun forums. Probably even have some zero day backdoor access too. We know for certain windows leaves the door open for them on purpose.. Soo post away and act like they are always watching because they are!
Why do you think I'm here? Lol. (So I can waive the middle finger so to speak) I'm not going to put my head on the block though. :s0066:

Anyway, back to SCARS! (of various sorts)

:s0003:

20201222_163417.jpg 20190427_133247.jpg

Some very nice rifles!
I always wanted to get an acog but never lined up for me to get one.
I really do like my 1-6 but Im looking for a 16 and I think my plan is to move the 1-6 to the 16 and then get something with higher magnification for my 17. Theres always the fear that the 17 will kill optics but he who dares wins , and all that.

Recently got a new Scar 16 ready to go mess around off Salt basin road.
Purchased from a user here on the boards and tinkered on by yours truly

20221105_194844.jpg 20221105_195124.jpg
Very happy with the look of the many shades of FDE , will need to get a new scope for my 17 since i stole the lpvo for my 16

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top