JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
$5 - East german strichtarn/raindrop camo pants - size g48 which is about a size 32 waist and inseam - great condition for age
D7D83335-595B-4542-A7A6-76D4DD7036BF.jpeg

$5 - Wrangler jeans - mossy oak forest floor camo - size 34 waist and inseam - slightly faded otherwise in great condition
7F5739EE-94FA-4FCD-9D57-90BB44119B36.jpeg

Last Edited:
I do! And at a lower price than before so good for you lol. We operate a reselling business and was getting ready to list these for more than originally but if u want them I'd gladly let them go at the current price especially to other members of our community. I can ship these out as soon as the moolah clears. Let me get a shipping price and total when i get home and we can go from there. Sound good?

Medium flat rate is going to be the best bet because of the weight of the material. $14 for that, and then $10 for the pants, so $24 total. Paypal email is [email protected]. I'll get it packaged up and ready to go so as soon as the money clears we'll be good to go. Make sure to send the money as friends and family otherwise it's going to charge you a fee

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top