JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL,
I personally believe that I'm the longest running Level 70 NON prestiged person in the game.

I've been at the level 70 with the 5 stars since about a week and a half after the game came out.

Hit me up sometime.

"Dyjital D3"

I would love to play other games but my issue is the controls. I run the "Legacy" Setup with inverted vertical axis and a lot of games now have one stick for body movement and the other for head movement. I just can't do it. Brain don't work that way.

I'm considering scooping up a controller and finding somebody who can solder really well to re-solder the connections so my "legacy" setup works on default controls. (and have the ability to switch them back if need be)

Im almost at the 10th prestige. All I have been using is the barret .50 with FMJ. I cant be stopped. Or you can find me using this

:gun21:

send me a pm if you play on PS3 & want my name :)

I don't normally do the clan tag thing but maybe Ill start running with [NWFA] GRUNDELWOLF on MW2. I play off and on in the evenings after 9pm look me up. I am close to hitting Prestige level 5 so I should be on this week trying to knock it out. I love lighting up the little trash talking punks since I am probably older than most of their parents :D I think they forget its just a game.

That is for sure it is ridiculous the way people talk. I am 24 can definitely handle it just kind of sad to see. Double negative there not getting out of the house at young ages and there stupid hahah.
Yes its pretty sad, when I was in my teens it was all about hunting, fishing, hiking, and playing ball. Oh yes, and chasing girls. I was in the best shape of my life. Now days so many teens are fat little marsh-mellow bodies that think being a badazz on the XBOX is what it is all about. I know this for a fact because I have two nephews that unfortunately fall into this category. The really frustrating part is that over the years I have tried to get them into the outdoors but they are much more into crawling through the CG grass on Modern Warfare. They are destine to be 40 year old virgins :s0114:

yep I love it that whole like im gonna kick your a## thing. Come on people get smarter you dont know who I am, were I live, or that myself/family/friends could start a war if we wanted hahah A REAL ONE
My 14 year old nephew is totally that kid. He dominates on MW2 running around with a sniper rifle and and a pair of Glocks owning everyone. I am pretty good but online he is a stone cold killer.

Hilarious part is last time I was up to see my sister she wanted to see what my daily carry was at the time. So I pulled it out, unloaded it, and gave it to her to check out. My nephew acted like I just pulled the pin out of a grenade, I think he may have peed little. He has no clue :( At that age I had already killed my first Buck and been carrying a rifle in the woods for a few years.

Yep it sad the way kids are especially boys now days. Staying boys tell... well alot I havent seen turn to men yet some 20+ years old. I am 24 Going to college 2 jobs about to get married and working on becoming a police officer and feel I am more then prepared to protect my family if needed. These kids have NO idea whats in front of them if they dont start paying attention to some important stuff.

lol,
crawling through the CG grass of MW2

I'll look y'alls up tomorrow night when I'm on.
I almost always play with a group of guys that are local here but I'm sure if there isn't enough or I feel like switching I can party up.

I run the 4gvn tag but I may start running the NWFA for kicks and giggles.

I run the 4gvn tag but I may start running the NWFA for kicks and giggles.[/QUOTE]

I was going top say everyone should so when people ask what nwfa means you can tell them about it just make sure your smart dont let some punk 12 year old hear you and come irritate all of us. :s0155:

I run the 4gvn tag but I may start running the NWFA for kicks and giggles.

[/QUOTE]I was going top say everyone should so when people ask what nwfa means you can tell them about it just make sure your smart dont let some punk 12 year old hear you and come irritate all of us. :s0155:[/QUOTE]

Great Point. I can just see getting a PM every 10 minutes from some 12 year old kid saying "this is to all players I am hosting a level 10 Prestige match for 1600 Microsoft points" or a post of 18 pages of "YOUR MOM %$#@ YOUR MOM %$#@ YOUR MOM %$#@ YOUR MOM %$#@ YOUR MOM %$#@ YOUR MOM %$#@ YOUR MOM %$#@"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top