JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah its awesome nothing else can be said about this game, except the riot shield makes me feel like im a Spartan.

Riot Shields make me bust out the "sticky Grenade". All I have been playing with is the ACR with Eotech. 3 Shot Burst Beretta 92. Also the Levels are amzing. 1 thing I dont like so much is the Acog. On Modern Warfare, My eyes adjusted really well to the acog. On the new COD my eyes can not adjust to the reticule of the new acog. Kinda sucks, but thank God for the Eotech. Someone tell me "what the **** even is" a ACR. I think it is a Advanced Combat Rifle. Very similar to a M4. I can see him slap in the Tapco magazines. With the AK 47 I had that exact tan furniture on my last wasr. The AK is "tapco'd out.

The Scar empty's Magazines way to fast. I like the old triangle reticule. Not a + with a . in the middle. I just unlocked the ACR not that long ago, I already have over 750 kills on it. I think this game answered all my game "prayers". Another gun I really appreciate about the game is the Barret .50 with silencer. Also the "streetsweeper" or striker silenced. I like how the Benelli Shotgun is duracoated OD green.

So what system is this game for? I have not owned anything since the days of pong.lol
I have been thinking of getting a play station 3 for blue ray but the games will be just one more addiction I have been fighting to stay away from. Guess I need to just give in.

I haven't unlocked too many weapons yet. The SCAR is a good weapon, but 20 rounds isn't enough for fast paced multiplayer. So far my favorite combo on MP is an LSR + Forward Grip + stopping power, and steady aim.

Basically, I can just walk around and hip fire. The wide range will hit almost anyone and kill quickly. I can easily pull off 4-5 streaks like this.

I loved the single player too. It was simply an amazing game. Story, game play, everything was perfect. Infinity Ward really has raised the bar for shooters.

If anyone is playing on PC, and wants to play some games let me know. My username for Steam is 56kninja.

WhyteChedder, I saw a stand at gamestop about a Wii version.

I use the Scavenger perk with the SCAR, because it really does burn through ammo. Secondary gun is a G18 with red dot and suppressor.

I also love shooting down UAV's and helicopters in multiplayer.

WhyteChedder, I saw a stand at gamestop about a Wii version.

I use the Scavenger perk with the SCAR, because it really does burn through ammo. Secondary gun is a G18 with red dot and suppressor.

I also love shooting down UAV's and helicopters in multiplayer.

modern warfare 1 is out for Wii, But I don't think they have plans yet to put MW2 on the Wii.

I was pretty surprised to see Modern Warfare for the Wii.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top