JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey y'all,

My name is Felix; I'm from San Diego, CA originally. I am currently active duty in the Coast Guard up here in Seattle. I work for our K-9 unit up here and before that was on our advanced interdiction team, which is where I first became interested in firearms and such.

Looking forward to absorbing all the information and knowledge from this site. Be safe out there!

I'm an ME, actually. I am an "A"-Schooler so I have no previous rate experience.
you will get there with time in grade , keep all your paper copy's of everything as things get lost
"sure would not want to do the full face OC exposure twice" keep those letters for your next unit spo ,
Have you done the OC exposure yet ? once was enough for me ;)

you will get there with time in grade , keep all your paper copy's of everything as things get lost
"sure would not want to do the full face OC exposure twice" keep those letters for your next unit spo ,
Have you done the OC exposure yet ? once was enough for me ;)

HAHA, definitely noted. Are you active?

Welcome from a former USCG AT2. Tweets, as we were unaffectionately known. No more AT rates I understand it's been folded into AE. Sure did enjoy SAR Aircrew tho.

Enjoy Brother! Bust some heads!!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top