JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm confused. I thought 9 caliber was the best. Then I bought a gun called a Luger cuz they said 9mm Luger is the way to go. Then they told me 9mm parabellum was better. But I can't find the "parabellum" brand guns anywhere. I wish they could make up their minds! :s0109::s0121:

Then you'll have someone ask "is that old Marlin twenty-two a clip, or tube fed?"

If you're a purist, you'll say, "It's a magazine fed!"

To which they'll answer, "Yes, but which kind of magazine, clip or tube?"

To which you'll reply, "It takes a detachable box magazine. I don't know of any Marlin .22s that use 'clips'."

At this point he'll shake his head at your condescending snarkiness, and walk away. :oops:

Not everyone who uses the "wrong" terminology is an ignorant liberal or newbie. Often it's just a regional or generational thing.

Except its a .256.:p

Have you forsaken the .256 Win Mag??:eek::eek:

.256 Winchester Magnum Rules!!!:s0024:

(Since it was "developed" as a rifle cartridge originally...hence Winchester: who never carried through...I was terribly concerned someone "sounding knowledgeable" might call me on that technicality. The Fireball carries no such disqualifying "blemish" in its heritage.)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top