JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got a Cabela's TLr 1106-4 (11' #6 4 piece) switch rod I'd like to trade for a single hand 7 or 8 weight of similar value. These rods go for $149 regular price, current Cabela's online sale price is $90 - thinking a used value between $75-90. I'm open to at least test-wiggling any rod between 7'6" and 9' - not looking for longer, and not looking to replace this two hander with another two hander at the moment. I'm more interested in 7 weights than 8 weights - this is going to be my mostly used for throwing bass bugs that make my 5 weight doesn't like, plus throwing bigger streamers for trout. Rods longer than 9' are a bit unwieldy in some of the places I fish. An 8-8'6" would be perfect.

Some specific makes/models I'm interested in would be the TFO Pro Special II 8' 7 weight 4 piece, the Cabela's TLr 9' 8 weight 4 piece, Echo Solo 9' 8 weight, or the Cabela's CGR 7'6' 7/8 glass rod - but I am open to others.

The rod comes with sock and nylon covered tube. Rod only - no reel or lines in this trade, thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews