JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
City
Centralia
State
Washington
SOLD - ThanksCabelas Magnitude 30 mm tube, 8-32x50 scope with bullet drop reticle. New in the box. Water proof, fogproof. Originally sold for $299. I'll let it go for $125.

From Cabelas, "Aim with confidence through our Magnitude 30mm Riflescopes. Guidetech fully multicoated lenses deliver bright light transmission and sharp color fidelity. Hardened anodized finish and titanium turret adjustment springs create an ultratough design. Glass-etched reticle promotes easy target acquisition. Precise 1/4-MOA and side-focus parallax adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy. Generous 4" of constant eye relief. Nitrogen filled for waterproof, shockproof and fogproof performance. Includes lens cloth and user guide."

P1010807.JPG P1010813.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi, if you still have it I'm interested, what are your payment terms? I live in Ohio now. I lived in Salmon ID in the late 70's. I miss it. If you need a money order or Pay Pal I have an account though I don't know how to do it with a private person. Could you let me know either way? Thank you for your time. My email is [email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top