JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
4276040_100123688_is.jpg
Range Maxx Deluxe Shooting Bench
SKU:4276040

Size : 37.25 lbs.
Color : Tan/Black

Picked up
$179.99
My order from Cabela's website
Bought this a couple months ago and it really is amazing but it just hangs in my garage and I hate to see it not used. I have all the pieces and it folds up and fits in my civic hatchback with the seats down. That seat comes off and is adjustable forwards and back. It really is a great setup and it holds me easily at 290lbs. If you want one and want to save some cash it's all yours. Can meet you somewhere depending where you live because I drive to Tualatin Cabela's often. Thanks for looking.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
View attachment 1001221
Range Maxx Deluxe Shooting Bench
SKU:4276040

Size : 37.25 lbs.
Color : Tan/Black

Picked up
$179.99
My order from Cabela's website
Bought this a couple months ago and it really is amazing but it just hangs in my garage and I hate to see it not used. I have all the pieces and it folds up and fits in my civic hatchback with the seats down. That seat comes off and is adjustable forwards and back. It really is a great setup and it holds me easily at 290lbs. If you want one and want to save some cash it's all yours. Can meet you somewhere depending where you live because I drive to Tualatin Cabela's often. Thanks for looking.

I have one too. Well worth the asking price! GLWS

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top