JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just one more reason I waited so long to go digital on Background checks because doing it the old way ,was risky for my customers Identity ,but not compared to this Massive Private Personal Information dump by accidental mistake My AZZ, that Gubment Paycheck collector should be fired and all management up the chain should be demoted if not terminated people forget they work for us not the other way and I hope these instructors are somehow compensated for this massive screw up and the risk they are now taking to their personal safety

One other thing that I find upsetting ... is the fact that someone can think that a Firearms Safety Instructor is a dangerous or unsafe person.
After all isn't that what all gun laws are about "Safety"? :rolleyes:
( Sarcasm is heavy in my last sentence... )
Andy

Well it's going to be the same ol same ol bull crap that the government can do no wrong no matter what they do no one will get reprimanded, no one will go to jail or get fired. Typical governments that we all are sick of and the reason we elected Donald Trump.:mad::mad::mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top