JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If this is inapropriate please remove

image.jpeg

He got arrested today for playing strip poker with a minor.

Stockton mayor arrested at youth camp in Amador County
Stockton Mayor Anthony Silva was arrested Thursday morning in Amador County on charges of providing alcohol to minors at the youth camp he runs.

Silva is facing misdemeanor charges of contributing to the delinquency or a minor, providing alcohol to a minor and cruelty to a child by endangering health, according to court documents. The mayor is also facing a felony charge of recording confidential communications.

Court documents say the mayor allegedly provided alcohol to at least six minors last summer.

Authorities say the mayor was arrested after an FBI search of his cellphone turned up an audio recording of a strip poker game at a youth camp last year.

Is this how they found what was on his cell phone? Is DHS now in the local policing business?

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) – Security officials briefly detained the mayor of a Northern California city and seized his laptop and cell phone.

Stockton Mayor Anthony Silva said Homeland Security officials seized the electronics Monday after he got off a flight from China at San Francisco International Airport. Silva said he was given no explanation for the search and seizure and the authorities have not returned his electronics.

The Stockton Record reported Friday that the agents demanded Silva give them access to his laptop and cell phone. Silva said the agents characterized the incident as a routine search. He said the incident raises privacy issues.

Sack of ordure, ladies and gents. The last time I saw someone like that in public office, his name was Marion Berry.

And don't forget Anthony Wiener?

Graduated from A.A. Stagg High School
in 1965. You do the math.:)

Ahh, not THAT old I guess. Only eight years older. I grew up in a small community in Utah. We had to go to Wyoming or Montana to get threatened with bodily harm.

He got arrested today for playing strip poker with a minor.

Stockton mayor arrested at youth camp in Amador County

:eek: :s0140:

I used to play a bit of strip poker with minors, and I think alcahol may of been involved too, 'course I was a minor at the too. o_O

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top