JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been by there a few times, they had good prices on handguns. They had a sign a month ago saying they were closed due to illness, yesterday the sign said restocking after recovering from illness. There was a notice to evict posted by the sheriffs office saying the current renters needed to give the premises back to the original owners known as C&C. I bought a FAL there a year or so ago and it was totally out of headspace, had some mag blow outs... It turned out to need a new bolt and locking shoulder. Pretty dangerous to sell a gun in that condition.

Bought my first pistol there without issue then bought my second, they sold me the wrong gun. I should have looked at the paperwork better.

Went back once more to buy an LCP and one of the brothers told me they were junk and I needed to buy one of the ten DBs they had in the case, it was when they were still having serious issues with them. Last time I went in.
I went to brightwater to spend my money on what I wanted!

Real sad to see them go....;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top