JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been by there a few times, they had good prices on handguns. They had a sign a month ago saying they were closed due to illness, yesterday the sign said restocking after recovering from illness. There was a notice to evict posted by the sheriffs office saying the current renters needed to give the premises back to the original owners known as C&C. I bought a FAL there a year or so ago and it was totally out of headspace, had some mag blow outs... It turned out to need a new bolt and locking shoulder. Pretty dangerous to sell a gun in that condition.

Bought my first pistol there without issue then bought my second, they sold me the wrong gun. I should have looked at the paperwork better.

Went back once more to buy an LCP and one of the brothers told me they were junk and I needed to buy one of the ten DBs they had in the case, it was when they were still having serious issues with them. Last time I went in.
I went to brightwater to spend my money on what I wanted!

Real sad to see them go....;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads