JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stopped by there today and there's a notice of eviction from the sheriff, says that they have to be out by March 19th ?:huh:
Somebody from the hair place next doof was smoking and said he hasn't seen anyone at the store since January ?

they're finished. the sons who ran the business into the ground are patients at my friend's wife's dental clinic. according to the sons, they had trouble restocking their inventory. i suspect they had other troublesome issues besides inventory. some time ago, i went in there specifically for a colt, springfield, rock river arms 1911. they had a colt 1911 on the shelf. one of the fellas was unwilling to sell it because it was his only one. an intelligent business person would have sold it! i was willing to buy the damn thing! unfortunately he's not very intelligent.

I never went in the place,didn 't like the sign they had on the front door. just struck me wrong somehow,as a 40 year reatiler.
Is the place empty? if not,they better get to it before it gets locked up on them.

I never went in the place,didn 't like the sign they had on the front door. just struck me wrong somehow,as a 40 year reatiler.
Is the place empty? if not,they better get to it before it gets locked up on them.

I used to know one of the two "C's" in another context but never made it to his shop.

So now I'm curious. What did the sign say?

I went there once. The two guys in there were not helpful and seemed kind of put off that I was in there at all. They couldn't even stop and give me as the customer their full attention.

they're finished. the sons who ran the business into the ground are patients at my friend's wife's dental clinic. according to the sons, they had trouble restocking their inventory. i suspect they had other troublesome issues besides inventory. some time ago, i went in there specifically for a colt, springfield, rock river arms 1911. they had a colt 1911 on the shelf. one of the fellas was unwilling to sell it because it was his only one. an intelligent business person would have sold it! i was willing to buy the damn thing! unfortunately he's not very intelligent.

Yeah would think it was there to be sold - it's a store not a museum

The shop was burglarized, and I don't think they were able to recover from the losses they took, as well as issues getting new stock as of late. Nice guys, had some learning to do, but I think their intentions were good.

Best,
Gary

They don't sound like good guys. It sounds like they had items on consignment, down payment money etc., but they don't seem to have any intention of paying it back. If it is still accurate that nobody can get a hold of them, and haven't gotten items back, Then these people are dirtbags.

I drove down 4th plain a few weeks back and planned on checking in on brightwater ventures (I think that's the name) and I don't think they're even there anymore. I'm guessing it's just tough times for all.

I drove down 4th plain a few weeks back and planned on checking in on brightwater ventures (I think that's the name) and I don't think they're even there anymore. I'm guessing it's just tough times for all.

Brightwater Ventures moved from the hidden little nook they were at to a key spot near the BiMart.

"Burglarized"
Yeah probably by the guys that worked there. I went there once right after they opened even back then they had 3 ARs and maybe 10 pistols. They two guys behindthe counter wouldn't talk to me until I asked them about their ARs then acted as i I was ruining their day. Only had RRA ARs and they tried to feed me some BS about how RRAs are thee only AR and everything else sucked.

I've always had the feeling that place was only there as a front for something else.

I'm glad they closed and hope they never get in any business to "serve" customers because they suck at it.

They don't sound like good guys. It sounds like they had items on consignment, down payment money etc., but they don't seem to have any intention of paying it back. If it is still accurate that nobody can get a hold of them, and haven't gotten items back, Then these people are dirtbags.

Contact the ATF you'll get your money back

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads