Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

C and C gun sale in vancouver closed down ?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by STANGBOYTOM, Mar 13, 2013.

1. STANGBOYTOM

STANGBOYTOM WA STATE Member

Stopped by there today and there's a notice of eviction from the sheriff, says that they have to be out by March 19th ?:huh:
    Somebody from the hair place next doof was smoking and said he hasn't seen anyone at the store since January ?

2. Cuthbert Allgood

Cuthbert Allgood Clark County, WA Well-Known Member

they're finished. the sons who ran the business into the ground are patients at my friend's wife's dental clinic. according to the sons, they had trouble restocking their inventory. i suspect they had other troublesome issues besides inventory. some time ago, i went in there specifically for a colt, springfield, rock river arms 1911. they had a colt 1911 on the shelf. one of the fellas was unwilling to sell it because it was his only one. an intelligent business person would have sold it! i was willing to buy the damn thing! unfortunately he's not very intelligent.

HKFooey and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

I never went in the place,didn 't like the sign they had on the front door. just struck me wrong somehow,as a 40 year reatiler.
    Is the place empty? if not,they better get to it before it gets locked up on them.

4. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

That place sucked anyway. Good riddance

5. teflon97239

teflon97239 Portland, OR Well-Known Member

I used to know one of the two "C's" in another context but never made it to his shop.

So now I'm curious. What did the sign say?

6. PuddleMonkey

PuddleMonkey Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

went in there years back and never returned. the two kids in that place were colossal morons.

7. HahnsXD

HahnsXD Battle Ground WA Active Member

Never liked that place.

8. CAG

CAG Vancouver, WA New Member

I went there once. The two guys in there were not helpful and seemed kind of put off that I was in there at all. They couldn't even stop and give me as the customer their full attention.

9. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Word!

10. HKFooey

HKFooey SW Washington Active Member

Yeah would think it was there to be sold - it's a store not a museum

11. HKFooey

HKFooey SW Washington Active Member

Went in there once, didn't talk to the guys much but they did have a cool Boston Terrier as a store mascot

12. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Pray tell, what did the sign say?

13. K-22

K-22 Vancouver WA Active Member

The shop was burglarized, and I don't think they were able to recover from the losses they took, as well as issues getting new stock as of late. Nice guys, had some learning to do, but I think their intentions were good.

Best,
    Gary

14. Blaylocke

Blaylocke Lewis County Active Member

They don't sound like good guys. It sounds like they had items on consignment, down payment money etc., but they don't seem to have any intention of paying it back. If it is still accurate that nobody can get a hold of them, and haven't gotten items back, Then these people are dirtbags.

15. t.huynh

t.huynh vancouver, wa Active Member

Yeah, this place sucked bad. They never seemed to have anything in stock.

16. mckenzb

mckenzb Vancouver, WA Member

I drove down 4th plain a few weeks back and planned on checking in on brightwater ventures (I think that's the name) and I don't think they're even there anymore. I'm guessing it's just tough times for all.

17. STANGBOYTOM

STANGBOYTOM WA STATE Member

Brightwater moved there next to Bimart on 4th plain, across from Ducks, it's my favorite shop

18. CCGC

CCGC Vancouver Member

Brightwater Ventures moved from the hidden little nook they were at to a key spot near the BiMart.

19. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

"Burglarized"
    Yeah probably by the guys that worked there. I went there once right after they opened even back then they had 3 ARs and maybe 10 pistols. They two guys behindthe counter wouldn't talk to me until I asked them about their ARs then acted as i I was ruining their day. Only had RRA ARs and they tried to feed me some BS about how RRAs are thee only AR and everything else sucked.

I've always had the feeling that place was only there as a front for something else.

I'm glad they closed and hope they never get in any business to "serve" customers because they suck at it.

20. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Contact the ATF you'll get your money back