JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last weekend I perused our local Polk county gun show. I was hoping to upgrade my Bushmaster X15 that is my current truck rifle.
I was not impressed by the lower cost rifles. I wanted to find a lighter weight rifle. It seems my heavy weight m4 barrel which I find too heavy is part of the reason that this M4 preforms very well. It also has been utterly reliable. I added a folding stock adapter and just received a carry handle to make it handy when folded.
The only rifle I saw that I liked was the LWRC direct impingement carbine. So for now I will keep the X15. Do you have any thoughts on the durability of this old rifle compared to current offerings?

Thanks for your reply. I probably should not fix what is not broke. I gave mine an extremely thorough cleaning. Maybe now I can get it to jam ! It was working fine plinking out to 440 yards with open sights.

Owned my X15 since 2004 and it's my most reliable AR. Not the prettiest or fanciest but best at getting the job done with no problems. If it ain't broke don't fix it works for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top