JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
according to this article, Ukrainian EOD have identified 46 unexploded artillery shells in just one day

lots of photos in Facebook of Russian unexploded missiles being pulled out of buildings

unexploded cluster bombs in city parks

what does this say on Quality Control of Russian munitions?

according to this article, Ukrainian EOD have identified 46 unexploded artillery shells in just one day

lots of photos in Facebook of Russian unexploded missiles being pulled out of buildings

That the factories building the munitions are as corrupt as just about everything else in Russia

I read that Russia was using Ukrainian engineers and technicians to maintain their Nuc arsenal

and hundreds of thousands or engineers and professional technicians have left Russia in the las 6 weeks

so - who is maintaining those Russian Nucs now?

where are they getting replacement parts for their smart weapons since they were using American chips

their hypersonic missiles use American made electronic

which new agency should I research for you?
Fox
Sky news
the Beast
the Hill
twitter feed
NPR
Callrussia
Al Jazeera
Alex Jones

how about TASS from Russia?
or Gravitas from India
you tell me and I'll monitor that news outlet
For me? Why would I need anyone's services?

which new agency should I research for you?
Fox
Sky news
the Beast
the Hill
twitter feed
NPR
Callrussia
Al Jazeera
Alex Jones

how about TASS from Russia?
or Gravitas from India
you tell me and I'll monitor that news outlet
All of em , add more even. Sad to say but the propaganda war is everywhere. I do my best but in the end all I end up with is an opinion. My gut says it all stinks.

All of em , add more even. Sad to say but the propaganda war is everywhere. I do my best but in the end all I end up with is an opinion. My gut says it all stinks.
all any of us can end up with is an opinion - fortunately we aren't there to be able to speak from personal experience

as you know, I'm retired and have the time to spend on this research - most of you have jobs and commitments to occupy your time

have some trees to clear from last nights storm - other than that, have time on my hands

You forgot some...

BBC
19FortyFive
Task & Purpose
Market Place
Phys.org
Hatch Magazine

...okay, I definitely don't know about that last one!

PS: I've been diggin' Yahoo News recently

It just proves the corruption is at all levels of their society.

It just proves the corruption is at all levels of their society.
Unfortunately its "OUR " society . With Russia's side of the story/propaganda being censored by the USA how can one disseminate an analysis. That censorship alone casts a dark shadow on the narrative of MSM and goverment accounts . Toss in the parroting of the storylines and I smells deception.
I have been using Zerohedge and SouthFront to fill the gaps . The stories are relevant and timely. While one could say they are just propaganda , at least they offer an alternate viewpoint of daily goings on.

Unfortunately its "OUR " society . With Russia's side of the story/propaganda being censored by the USA how can one disseminate an analysis. That censorship alone casts a dark shadow on the narrative of MSM and goverment accounts . Toss in the parroting of the storylines and I smells deception.
I have been using Zerohedge and SouthFront to fill the gaps . The stories are relevant and timely. While one could say they are just propaganda , at least they offer an alternate viewpoint of daily goings on.
try skynews, non US, they have reporters on the front lines

Institute for the study of War puts out an analysis of the Ukraine situation every day, but they rely heavily on skynews for updates

Dr. Kimberly Kagan founded ISW in May 2007, as U.S. forces undertook a daring new counterinsurgency strategy to reverse the grim security situation on the ground in Iraq . Frustrated with the prevailing lack of accurate information documenting developments on the ground in Iraq and the detrimental effect of biased reporting on policymakers, Dr. Kagan established ISW to provide real-time, independent, and open-source analysis of ongoing military operations and insurgent attacks in Iraq. General Jack Keane (U.S. Army, Ret.), the Chairman of ISW's board, also played a central role in developing the intellectual foundation for this change of strategy in Iraq, and supported the formation of the Institute in 2007.

LOL......

What about the newly arrived CCP stuff?

WAIT, Wait, wait.......
Since it's FREE????

Rrrrrright.....and we Amerikans can't even buy cheap CCP surplus ammo anymore.

Aloha, Mark

1649783681160.png

they were delivering anti air weapons to Serbia, equivalent to the Russian S-300 systems

they were delivering anti air weapons to Serbia, equivalent to the Russian S-300 systems

Ukraine was occupying all my attention
I was not aware Serbia has chosen not to join NATO and to purchase new weapons from China
interesting

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads