1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Bushmaster M4A2 w/ Extras*

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Aero Denezol, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Aero Denezol

Aero Denezol Salem Active Member

Bushmaster purchased new, Christmas of 2009. Receiver is stamped 5.56/.223, bbl is chrome-lined 1:9 twist '5.56 NATO'. Meticulously cleaned and maintained, only 960 rounds fired, all 55 gr factory loads.

*Includes NC Star see-through rail mount and Tasco Red Dot. The Red Dot is 4 MOA, paralax free to 50 yards and holds zero just fine. I fastened the optics to the handguard using Blue Loctite, so you can remove them if you choose.

*Also includes 3x30 round steel mags, and 1x20 round mag

*Front Sight Adjustment Tool

*Bushmaster Logo Hard Case

*420 rounds of 55 grain .223 ammunition, mostly Remington UMC, some American Eagle

*all the once fired .223 brass I have, which is probably around 3-400 rounds worth.

Asking $640 cash, must pick up at my place of business in Salem near the airport. I hate to sell it but I'm getting engaged.

More photos provided upon request. Post any and all questions here or email my phone denniskalnoky@yahoo.com

Thanks for Looking,

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  2. Aero Denezol

Aero Denezol Salem Active Member

3. jim246810

jim246810 Clackamas County Member

4. ThemGunsThough

ThemGunsThough RIP City! Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.