JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
450 Bushmaster
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Mossberg 450 bushmaster 20" barrel 4 port Muzzle break Riton scope 6x24x50
I'll include 15rds of hornady 250gr
450 Bushmaster is an excellent option for hunting all manner of varmints, predators, and game animals. Thanks to the larger diameter of the bullet combined with the energy it produces, this cartridge is capable of dropping a wide range of animals quickly and effectively. As with any cartridge, it's important to understand the distance limitations, but generally speaking, this is a reliable hunting round.

Deer hunters and feral hog hunters in particular tend to favor the 450 Bushmaster. Due to its best ballistic performance tending to be under 150 yards, it fits most deer hunting scenarios, and thanks to its phenomenal energy transfer on target it's perfect for feral hogs. It can also be used for coyotes, badgers, bears, and just about any small to large game. There are some hunters who claim it's great on moose and elk. It's certainly possible, just be keenly aware of the specific performance abilities of the ammo you're using (and remember to always respect shot placement).

To get you started

No Ammo cans included in sale

transfer on buyer
your FFL needs to be some where on I 205 no further south than Oregon city

425.00 with scope and break
225.00 with break
200.00 W/O scope and break

Please no low ballers

IMG_9368.jpeg IMG_9367.jpeg IMG_9366.jpeg IMG_9365.jpeg IMG_9364.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: