JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bushmaster M4 (A3) style upper receiver complete with the Bushmaster bolt, bolt carrier, charging handle and removable carry handle. Its complete, ready to install and start feeding gun food!

Its all "old" Bushmaster (before they sold out to Remington) got it new in late 2004 directly from Bushmaster. It was a factory 14.5-inch 1/9 M4 (A3) upper. Sent it off to Gemtech to have them permanently install their QD mount/flash hider. Gemtech mounted the flash hider, pinned it and welded over the pin (who better to have install their mount/flash hider). It is their A2 Quick Mount (no longer made) and fits their QD 5.56 suppressors. I had planned on buying one of these suppressors, but never got around to it. Painting your AR was the newest "in" thing so I added some Krylon (it comes off fairly easily). Had planned on removing the paint before posting the add, someone thought it might just sell like it is, thought it looked cool, so I figure I'll give it a try. The upper hasn't been used all that much and is very accurate. It was mounted and used for a while and soon found its way to the back of the safe where it has been most of this time. It is in great shape (the paint has taken any abuse ...and looks cool too).

Price is $525 via PayPal +4% or USPS Money Order only, shipped and insured via USPS Priority Mail please use e-mail at: [email protected]

0115141332_zps98794da0.jpg

0115141333_zps5ca531e7.jpg

0115141333a_zps48111673.jpg

0115141334_zpsd7350951.jpg

0115141334a_zpsa64403ce.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top