JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this and built it up, but no one seems to want to pay for the extra parts. And since I have other AR's I've decided to keep, I put this one back to stock condition and am going to sell it for less money. Trades with cash included are considered...

This is a stock Bushmaster 20" flat-top H-Bar. It has a nice target crown and a 1 in 9" twist. Not sure on the round count, but I've only put 100 rounds through it. I cleaned it after shooting. It comes with the detachable carry handle and three thirty round magazines. I upgraded the followers in the mags to the new green anti-tilt. It comes with the factory hard-case. Its a great rifle the way it is and would also make a great base to build up.

The rifle and I are located in Bend, but I can negotiate travel to meet. I would like $825 O.B.O.

SPF

Thanks for the info, Cougfan...

This is a factory Bushmaster rifle, not a garage gunsmith mixmaster build...

Willing to consider trades that include a healthy chunk of cash. Might be interested in an AK Variant. No cheap CAI Romanian builds. Too many horror stories...

Rifle is still available. Cash price is $800. Trade value on the rifle is a bit higher. I'd prefer to sell right now as I found another rifle I want, but I will still consider partial trades.
Keep in mind that this might not be the cheapest AR option in the classifieds right now, but this is at least a factory built rifle. This is a good deal for a factory built Bushmaster rifle...

Would consider pistol caliber AR's, AK variants, Glocks, and cash. If you want to offer something else, feel free. Just no shotguns at the moment please...

Oh and sorry, no Hi-Point or Taurus...

Still looking for a trade or cash offer. How about a Glock and some cash? 9mm, 45 ACP, maybe 10mm, or .357 Sig. I'd really prefer a compact or subcompact. The difference in any trades can be negotiated with cash, ammo, accessories, etc. Anything?

Not really a big fan of the .40 caliber models. Thanks though, Dave. Besides the other trades I listed, I'd also consider an ACOG scope set up for a carry handle AR. I prefer red reticles to amber, but would consider either.

Well, I ended up doing some other trading and now need to sell rather than trade. So I'm dropping the price to $800 ftf. I will also include an a-frame front sight base with a bayonet lug and an A2 birdcage flash hider in case the next owner wast to put it to "post-ban" configuration. I also have a black Magpul MIAD full grip kit I will sell with the rifle for an extra $35. I am not going to sell the grip separately at this time, so don't ask.

So the package is as follows. Bushmaster factory 20" rifle, three mags with green followers, A2 front sight base and flash hider, and the factory hard case.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.