JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

Rifle as shown w/o Scope and Rings, No haggle bottom line price $1000

Leupold Scope. No haggle Bottom line is $750

Scope is a Leupold VXIII 8.5-25x50LR Matte w/ Varmint Reticle and Leupold Super High scope rings.

Bushmaster AR15 Varmint rifle with Magpul Stock, Harris swivel Bi-pod, 24" Fluted heavy THREADED barrel, 2 stage trigger, tactical bolt latch, Butler Creek scope caps and Hogue grip.

Rifle is in excellent condition and very accurate.
Email [email protected] or PM here on forum for questions or interests in looking at rifle. Located in Eugene, OR. Prefer FTF.

Possible Trades/Partial Trade interests:
*LWRC M6A3 16" w/ Gas Piston setup
*Mossberg 930 SPX with Pistol grip stock
*HK P30 in .40 cal

Only interested in items that are in Excellent (New or Like New) condition, low round count...looking for quality items!

varmint1.JPG

varmint4.JPG

varmint5.JPG

varmint7.JPG

This is the varmint reticle view on the Leupold: reticle.jpg

Last Edited:
Not in it's current configuration. It would have to be modified with a bullet button and a 10 round magazine. Also, you'd have to figure out if Bushmaster is one of the specific manufacturers outlawed by the moronic 2000 PRC gun ban. I'm a refugee from the PRC so I'm generally familiar with the laws down there. Also, you'd need to check with your FFL about requirements for receiving firearms from out of state non-FFL sellers. You have to be registered with the CA DOJ and have a CFLC to ship handguns but I'm not sure about rifles.

Sorry, sorta doubled up on advice.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.