JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Update I only have the AR 332 left.

I have 2 brand new Burris optics. Selling because I changed my mind.:D I bought a Leupold and I am going to sell these to pay for it. Burris has a no questions asked lifetime warranty. These have illuminated reticles. The prism scopes are etched on the glass so they work even if the battery is dead. Green or Red illumination. Come with picatinny mounts. Open to trade offers that are firearm related.

Burris AR-536 prism sight 5x model# 300210 $SOLD

Burris AR-332 prism sight 3x model# 300208 $275

Burris FastFire 3 Red Dot Reflex sight 3 MOA dot model# 300234 $SOLD

Primary Arms carries these as well as optics planet and midway. Save yourself $75.00 plus the cost of shipping on each one.

Please respond via the private conversation. Prefer FTF sale, will ship with payment in full plus shipping cost up front. Thanks.

P1030638.JPG P1030639.JPG P1030640.JPG P1030641.JPG P1030642.JPG P1030644.JPG P1030646.JPG

Last Edited:
No you can see msrp at burris's website and you can see the street price at optics planet and or primary arms or any other retailer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top