JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I Broke down and having a gunsmith build me a very nice high end AR. Yet after the build cost of parts and such, I cant afford a Acog. He recommended the Burris AR-536 5x36 Prism Sight. Has anyone used one? You can also add on top of it a quick view reticle. Any advise or experience would be great.

:s0155:
So, I Broke down and having a gunsmith build me a very nice high end AR. Yet after the build cost of parts and such, I cant afford a Acog. He recommended the Burris AR-536 5x36 Prism Sight. Has anyone used one? You can also add on top of it a quick view reticle. Any advise or experience would be great.
Yup have had one for several years on a AR. I really like it. No draw backs and it works GOOD without it being turned on. Wish it was 2 MOA as most of my shooting is at 100 yards with a 3" bull. At 5x it will show your hits on some targets.

what length is your barrel, i am doing mine a bit different than the rest. have a melonite ares armor 16 inch barrel but might cut it down to 13.7 and putting a noveske d3 flaming pig on it so my 15 inch free float covers just the connection nut

I have been eyeing a prismatic for a while but think the sigtac CP4 might be worth a look as well. It's a 4x not 5x but for nearly 1/3 the price I think I could live with that. I'm sure the Burris is nice and well made but think the Sig is as well.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top