JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I Broke down and having a gunsmith build me a very nice high end AR. Yet after the build cost of parts and such, I cant afford a Acog. He recommended the Burris AR-536 5x36 Prism Sight. Has anyone used one? You can also add on top of it a quick view reticle. Any advise or experience would be great.

:s0155:
So, I Broke down and having a gunsmith build me a very nice high end AR. Yet after the build cost of parts and such, I cant afford a Acog. He recommended the Burris AR-536 5x36 Prism Sight. Has anyone used one? You can also add on top of it a quick view reticle. Any advise or experience would be great.
Yup have had one for several years on a AR. I really like it. No draw backs and it works GOOD without it being turned on. Wish it was 2 MOA as most of my shooting is at 100 yards with a 3" bull. At 5x it will show your hits on some targets.

what length is your barrel, i am doing mine a bit different than the rest. have a melonite ares armor 16 inch barrel but might cut it down to 13.7 and putting a noveske d3 flaming pig on it so my 15 inch free float covers just the connection nut

I have been eyeing a prismatic for a while but think the sigtac CP4 might be worth a look as well. It's a 4x not 5x but for nearly 1/3 the price I think I could live with that. I'm sure the Burris is nice and well made but think the Sig is as well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top